Virtual Special Issue
Virtual Special Issue (VSI) Publication – 12th International Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences (ISOPS)
Participants are invited to contribute manuscripts connected to their presented work at the 12th International Symposium on Pharmaceutical Sciences (ISOPS) for possible publication in Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis with the intention of eventual publication in a Virtual Special Issue (VSI) that is dedicated to the conference.
A Virtual Special Issue essentially rules out possible delays in publication for contributors to the special issue and will make this conference special issue more complete and accessible than it has ever been. Please see below its advantageous characteristics:
• All submissions will go through normal peer review process per journal standard;
• Papers will be published individually in the earliest possible regular journal volumes at Science Direct as soon as they are accepted;
• They will also be simultaneously added to the online Virtual Special Issue hosted at Science Direct, which is gradually built up as individual articles are published;
• Articles grouped together in a Virtual Special Issue will retain their original citation details.
Full-manuscript submission instructions:
• Submission link: https://www.evise.com/profile/#/JPBA/login
• Enter your user name and password (first time users will need to register);
• Please select special issue short title “VSI: ISOPS-12” during submission process;
• Follow the remaining step-by-step instructions to submit your paper.
• Submission deadline 15th Oct 2018.
When preparing your manuscript(s), please carefully follow the Guide to Authors of the journal. In the cover letter, please mention that your manuscript is intended for the ISOPS-12 Virtual Special Issue.
Please note that all manuscripts will be subjected to the mandatory selection process for the journal, including the strict peer review procedure; therefore acceptance for presentation at the conference is not a guarantee for publication in the journal.
If you experience any technical problems during the submission process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . For any queries regarding the VSI publication, please contact email@example.com. We would like to thank you in advance for your contribution.
The Elsevier Team